By accessing the website at http://svhcanada.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This website is owned and operated by Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. (“SVH”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
2. Use License
The materials contained in this website, including all text, information, links, and graphics, are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. All rights not expressly granted to you in these terms of service are reserved.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Santé Veritas Holdings Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You understand that this is not a transfer of title or ownership of any materials, and under this license you may not (without our prior written permission):
- modify or create copies of the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Santé Veritas Holdings Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. website and the materials on the website are provided on an 'as is' and ‘as available’ basis. Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. disclaims any warranties that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that the website will be secure, or that the website or the server that makes the website available will be virus-free.
- Further, Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website. If you download any materials from this website, you do so at your own risk and shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from such download.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
We have established the following, non-exhaustive list which forms our acceptable use policy. By accessing and using our website, you agree you will not:
- rent, lease, sublicense, or transfer any rights in the website or the materials;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the website or the materials;
- violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. or any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, contractual, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- collect, store, or attempt to collect or store, any personal information from the website from other users without their express permission;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation through our website;
- engage in any conduct which Santé Veritas Holdings Inc., in its sole discretion, determines to be detrimental to its interests, including, without limitation, acting in a manner contrary, or failing to act in accordance with these terms of service, or intentionally interfere with the website or our computer systems;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Engaging in prohibited conduct may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable laws.
In no event shall Santé Veritas Holdings Inc., its affiliates and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable, under any circumstances, for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages of any kind (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the decision to use, the use, reliance on or inability to use the Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. website and materials, even if Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. or a Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Santé Veritas Holdings Inc., its affiliates and its respective directors, officers, agents, partners, employees, representatives, licensors and licensees harmless from any damages, loss, liability, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees), incurred in connection with any third party claim, or demand due to or arising out of your access or use of this website and/or breach of these terms of service or your violation of any law or the rights of such third party.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Santé Veritas Holdings Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Links from this website to third party websites are provided for your convenience only. Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following any modifications means you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website, the materials, or refuse service or cancel orders for any reason, including, without limitation, your breach of these terms of service or transmission of any unsolicited advertising materials.
All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of Ontario or the federal laws of Canada, as applicable, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily. Access to this website is not permitted where prohibited by law and you as the user are responsible for complying with any applicable laws.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. arising out of or related to your use of this website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about these terms of services, please feel free to contact us through our Contact Us webpage.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We collect information directly from you (e.g., when you contact us to request more information) or indirectly, through the use of passive tracking devices.
- Like many other websites, we may engage passive tracking technologies and analytics tools to monitor and collection information relating to activities in our website, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), when you access the website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our website, your operating system, the pages you visit on our website, and any content you download from our website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We collect personal information from you to:
- Respond to your requests for information;
- Better understand your preferences and provide you with newsletters and other tailored offers; and
- Conduct analyses and evaluations to improve our website, services and marketing communications.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Occasionally, we may use Service Providers located outside of Canada to process and/or store personal information for us. Please note that information in the custody of these Service Providers may be subject to access by the law enforcement authorities of those jurisdictions in which the service providers are located. If you would like more information about these service providers, please contact us at the information below.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information under certain circumstances, including where authorized or required by law, when you have consented to the disclosure, or when we believe we need to disclose information to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- In the event our business undergoes a fundamental change such as, for example, a sale or financing, merger, transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (“Business Change”), we may disclose your personal information to the counterparties to the transaction and their professional advisors as necessary for them to conduct due diligence and to complete the transaction, provided that the counterparties and their professional advisors are required to maintain the personal information as confidential and provided that any successor to our business may only use and disclose your personal information for those purposes for which you have provided consent to us.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you submit personal information to us, you are responsible for ensuring that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- If you wish to access, correct or update the information we hold about you, please contact us using the information below. We will take reasonable steps to correct or update your information.
- Your rights to access are not absolute. We may deny access when required or authorized by law. For example, we may deny access when granting access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy or when necessary to protect our confidential commercial information and the requested information cannot be severed from the balance of the record in which it is contained. If we deny your request for access to, or refuse a request to correct information, we shall explain why.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable physical, technological and organizational security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While we will take such steps to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please be aware that email is not a 100% secure medium for sending any personal or confidential information to us.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.